842 Route 25A, Northport, NY 11768

405 RXR Plaza, Uniondale, NY 11556


If I Have Full Custody Of My Child, Can I Move Out Of State? Video

Straight talk with David Badanes, Esq., a top-rated divorce attorney on Long Island, NY with extensive experience in all areas of divorce.

Today’s Straight Talk: If I have full custody of my child, can I move out of state?

If you have custody of your child and you want to move out of state, you’ll most likely still need permission from the court to move out of state. It’s not just that you can just pick up and move with your child to go to another state. You still need permission even if you have full custody of your child.

Again, every situation is different. You must consult with an experienced Long Island divorce attorney to find out what your rights are.


Highly Successful, Highly Rated Divorce Attorney Serving Long Island

Fill Out This Form To Schedule Your Free Consultation Today

David Badanes