842 Route 25A, Northport, NY 11768
We help Fathers:
- Obtain Full Custody: If you are seeking Full Custody of your child, the Badanes Law Office will vigorously represent you in court to help you obtain your goal.
- Shared Parental Time: Many Fathers want a parenting time schedule that gives them 50/50 parenting time. We will present the evidence to achieve your goal.
- Creative Parenting Time Schedules: The Badanes Law Office has crafted many creative parenting time schedules so that you have more time with your children.
- Child Support Modifications: If your income has decreased, the Badanes Law Office will petition the court to obtain a reduction in your child support obligation.
- Child Custody Modifications: If you are seeking a modification to your child custody order or seeking more time with your child, the Badanes Law Office will present the evidence necessary to achieve your goal.
Father’s Rights Tips – Watch Our Video
Each Father and each situation is unique. The Badanes Law Office seeks solutions that work for you. If you are concerned about your parental rights and your rights as a Father, then the Badanes Law Office can help you to achieve that goal.
Fathers’ Rights Attorney in Long Island
If you are concerned about your rights as a Father and need more information about Father’s Rights, call Long Island father’s divorce rights attorney David Badanes and the Badanes Law Office.
For help with a father’s rights law case, contact the Badanes Law Office today at 631-239-1702, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our convenient contact form online. We have offices in both Northport, Suffolk County and Uniondale, Nassau County, serving clients throughout Nassau and Suffolk County.