842 Route 25A, Northport, NY 11768
Valentine’s Day: Is it a Sign that Your Marriage is Over?
For some married couples, Valentine’s Day is a day of celebrating their love for each other. However, for many other couples, Valentine’s Day can be an indication that your marriage is facing difficulties and that you or your spouse may be divorcing.
Here are some signs that may indicate that your marriage is failing:
- Lack of Intimacy (sex): If you and your spouse are having a lack of sexual activity or a lack of intimacy, that is usually a sign that something is wrong. You may want to seek a marriage counselor, however, if you have already tried that, then you may have to face the reality that your marriage is no longer working.
- Lack of Communication: If you and your spouse are not communicating, this is another sign that of marriage difficulties. Again, a marriage counselor or therapist should first be sought out.
- Constant Arguing: The flip sign of not communicating is constant arguing. Unfortunately, many married couples have arguments about finances. If you find yourself constantly arguing with your spouse, this is another sign of an unhealthy marriage.
- Growing apart (falling out of love): Some couple simply fall out of love. They may “grow apart” and simply want different things out of life.
- Emotional or Physical Affair: A clear sign that a marriage is not working, is when one spouse has an emotional affair or even worse, a physical affair. In these situations, it can be difficult to “fix” your marriage.
If you find that Valentine’s Day is not a day of love and affection and that you may want to consider a divorce, then consult with David Badanes and the Badanes Law Office. Mr. Badanes will explain the process and your options. Our contact information is: 631-239-1702, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our web site: www.dbnylaw.com. The Badanes Law Office main office is in Northport, Suffolk County and has a satellite office in Uniondale, Nassau County.
Please like us on Facebook to get important legal news, tips and articles: www.facebook.com/BadanesLawOffice.